Weischadle & Weischadle counsels it clients in all aspects of business law including:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Non-profit Organizations (501(c)(3))
Weischadle & Weischadle advises its clients on jurisdictional issues, tax liability and choice of business entity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and the institution of appropriate company governance and operational procedures.
Event and Meeting Planning
As one of the most important aspects of today's highly competitive business environment, conferences, special events and meetings require special attention. Organizers and event managers need to have a clear understanding of the legal issues involved in running a successful and cost-effective event.
Weischadle & Weischadle offers a variety of services specifically designed to assist in the planning and execution of these events. They include:
- Site and sponsor selection
- Negotiation and drafting of hotel, sponsor and personnel agreements
- Press materials and marketing assistance
- Copyright issues regarding program and event materials
- Protection of event name via trademarks and service marks
Weischadle & Weischadle works with our clients to achieve effective planning which translates into satisfied attendees and a productive and successful meeting, trade show or convention.